Postgraduate Studies

I am never thought careful take a postgraduate course. However, I believe that I take a postgraduate in urban anthropology, politic anthropology, poverty anthropology or sociocultural anthropology. These are because are topics in I am interested. Respect about where I study, I don´t know really, but I have illusion to go study in another county. This is great because I can know other realities and another visions of anthropology. Regarding the modality, I would like to study completely face to face and full time. I think one day I must know what the university experience is like. Even if it is doing a postgraduate.

To be honest, I'm not really sure which graduate school to take specifically, because I still have a lot of things on my mind. I mean, when I get out of graduate school I'd like to work for a while, and I'm also excited to pursue another career if possible. But in general, I have a lot of notions and references about what to study after taking this career. Although continuing to improve myself in anthropology is something I will surely do.

Comentarios

  1. interesting topics! it's hard to decide between anything anthropology has to offer hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job