I would like to work in anthropology of poverty. This work is the understanding of the networks of the poorest sectors of society. Obviously, the studies of poverty are not from extractives, but rather the ends are in the self-understanding of these sectors of society and through the search for networks of resistance. I imagine this work from the production of knowledge in conjunction with the territories studied, through methodology such as ethnography, memory, oral history, etc. However, I believe that the most important thing is to create forms of return of knowledge and contribute within the struggles and resistance managed by these same territories. As for traveling for this job, I would not want to do it right away. In the first place, I liked to work in the reality in which I grew up and later dedicate myself to knowing other realities. On the other hand, regarding salary, I think I would like to help in any way in the territories, especially if I can contribute from anthropol...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario