The Cringe
In my life I´ve had many cringe situations. This situation was very frequently how I was walking in the street whit my parents when I was a kid. Happens that I´ve light blue, green or gray eyes, I don´t know, but the important situation is that how my parent met someone on the street for causality, the people told me “ohhh que bonitos ojos tienes” and how I wasn´t social abilities, I feel embarrassed, I was smiling and I didn´t know that answer. This situation to this day is cringe. Another situation was when my dad and me would to play football. I remember that I was 8 years old. This day my dad went with a backpack and in a moment, a man approached him from behind and pretended he was robbing him. I scared and scream. Immediately the man started laughing. It happens that the man was a friend of my dad. After that they started laughing at me, which gave me a lot of cringe. Finally, write about my cringe memories, is a situation in where I feel cringe, so that this will another moment of cringe in my life.
hahaha I would have screamed too if someone pretended to steal from the person I was with xD
ResponderBorrarAnyone would be scared with the second experience you gave, hahaha :)
ResponderBorrarA loop of shame ajjajajja
ResponderBorrarInnocence of child
ResponderBorrar