My best holydays

 For me, my best holyday was in 2014. This summer was very good. I went to Pichilemu, which was a place that I frequently visited, but this time I go with my cousins and friends in common, for almost one month. I remember, that despite we were boys, we have so much permission to do things alone. We go to the beach, and we swam a lot until we were tired. When dusk fell, we were going to the home to shower and at night we would go out to eat, sometimes we would go to the beach to get together with other people, or we would go to a square to talk and joke for a while. I think that this was my best holiday because that was the last time as cousins ​​and friends, we did something together. Over time, that group gradually dissolved and when we entered the high school to study, we lost a lot of contact, so now it is a beautiful memory. I also have it a lot in my memory because it was a time when we used to do a lot of nonsense, sometimes a little intransigent, so we always ended up punished.

Comentarios

  1. Woah, I wish I had that freedom at your age, it sounds very entertaining to go on vacation with family and friends.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job